Rhiannon McKinnon, Kiwiwealth's high performing CEO had this to say:
"Investing is what Kiwiwealth does for ordinary NZ'ers. And investing in the capability and growth of my team is a passion for me. Doing this for myself is a no-brainer. Winsborough have been wise counsel and trusted advisers as I lead Kiwiwealth and work with my Board."
Who Benefits from this Solution?
CEOs new to a role, or an aspiring CEO who wants to take the next step.
Established CEOs who want to reflect on their performance and create a development path.
Boards who want an independent perspective to help understand CEO strengths, challenges and
The Fine Print
- We build a career context with you (and your Board Chair if appropriate). Based on research and our work with hundreds of CEOs, we'll do deep dive interviews on how you show up with up to 6 key stakeholders.
- Meanwhile, you'll complete the world's most advanced behavioural profile, Hogan Assessments.
- We explore those insights together. Only then will we craft a development path underpinned by hard research about CEO growth.
- We'll turn that into a written record and plan you can formally share with the Board, or just keep for focus.
- Then we transition into at least 3 months of follow-up. Typically people contract for longer time frames for coaching and support.
- From $12,000 +GST.