Maximising your team
The Team Improvement Workshop will boost your team-building capabilities. It will teach you how to launch new teams and equip you with the skills needed to design and deliver powerful interventions to help struggling teams get back on track. The workshop is designed to be highly interactive. Participants will have opportunities to practice team-building activities and share best practices.
The workshop is designed to be highly interactive. Participants will have opportunities to practice team-building activities and share best practices.
- Design and facilitate powerful team-building off-sites
- Diagnose the eight underlying elements of team effectiveness
- Interpret and give feedback on the Team Assessment Survey
- Lead 17 proven team-building activities
- Assess an organisation’s cultural readiness for teamwork
- Avoid the common pitfalls of team-building interventions.
What does the workshop cover?
The primary purpose of the Team Consulting Workshop is to provide participants with a set of practical tools to help teams gain alignment on the context in which they operate, set team goals, clarify team member roles, run more effective meetings, make better decisions, resolve team conflict, etc.
Participants will practice using 17 team improvement exercises and learn how to build powerful team interventions during the workshop.
Why attend this workshop?
Based on a team performance framework developed by world-renowned leadership experts Gordon Curphy and Robert Hogan, the Team Consulting Workshop gives consultants a framework and the tools needed to build high-functioning and high-performing teams.
Who should attend?
- Human resource, leadership development, and OD professionals who support teams.
- External consultants who work with teams and team leaders.
- Anyone who wants to help teams and team leaders achieve high levels of performance.
Tuition is $1,500, which includes:
- Team Assessment Survey (a $800 value)
- Step-by-step directions and materials for 17 proven team-building activities.
- Hard and electronic copies of the Workshop Manual and PowerPoint slides.
- A copy of The Rocket Model: Practical Advice for Building High Performing Teams by Gordon Curphy, PhD and Bob Hogan, PhD (a $70 value).
- Research and white papers on team performance.
- Sample agendas for team offsites.
1. The full course fee will be invoiced at the time of registration.
2. If you withdraw from a course seven days or prior to the course commencement date, a cancellation fee of 20% will be charged.
3. If you withdraw within seven days of the course commencement date, a cancellation fee of 100% will be charged.