Leadership matters. Organisations depend on leaders to make important tactical decisions, manage changing market trends, and set strategic vision. When competent leaderships prevails, people and companies prosper. Bad leadership, however, leads to disengaged workers, corporate corruption, and eventual business failure.
Our flagship product, the Leadership Forecast Series gives leaders a clear understanding of their performance capabilities, challenges, and core drivers. Provided with strategic self-awareness you can have new confidence in your day-to-day strengths, watch out for challenges that could get in the way of your success, and gain insight into the culture you may be creating for your team based on individual personal drivers.
Hogan Personality Inventory - The Bright Side
The HPI describes how individuals manage stress, interact with others, approach work tasks, and solve problems.
Hogan Development Survey - The Dark Side
The HDS describes behaviours that emerge during times of stress, damaging relationships, and derailing careers.
Motives, Values, Preferences Inventory - The Inside
The MVPI describes an individual's core values - the goals and interests that determine satisfaction and drive careers.
The Leadership Forecast Series includes:
- Potential Report - Outlines day-to-day leadership style and comprehensive development recommendations
- Challenge Report - Predicts career derailing behaviours that interfere with the ability to build a cohesive team
- Values Report - Explores the core values and goals that drive a leader's behaviour, aspirations, and expectations
- Coaching Report - Integrates Potential, Challenge, and Values results into a five-step development plan
- Summary Report - Overview of a candidate's strengths, challenges, and values
Learn more about the Leadership Forecast Series here:
The Potential Sample Report:
The Challenge Sample Report:
The Values Sample Report:
The Coaching Sample Report:
The Summary Sample Report:
Want to order a Leadership Forecast Series Report?